[Bioperl-l] Bio::SeqFeature::Annotated too much varaibles

Jason Stajich jason.stajich at duke.edu
Mon Nov 7 16:50:43 EST 2005

On Nov 7, 2005, at 4:45 AM, Emmanuel Quevillon wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I already sent this small bug few months ago but nobody answered me
> nor corrected the bug.
> I get the bioperl-live on friday and checked
> Bio::SeqFeature::Annotated module.
> The problem still remains uncorrected in '_initialize' subroutine :

That's why they should be submitted to bugzilla.open-bio.org  - if
you can submit a patch to bugzilla it will get fixed a lot faster
this time I hope.
$ cvs diff -Nau Bio/SeqFeature/Annotated.pm

Thanks for reporting it - I'm sorry it slipped through the cracks,
shows how much this module is used/tested in the tests.... Maybe
someone will be willing to add some tests for it.

I assume there is a good reason to be using it over
Bio::SeqFeature::Generic?

-jason
--
Jason Stajich