[Bioperl-l] Graphical Debugger for Linux

Andreas Kahari ak at ebi.ac.uk
Wed May 25 18:52:13 EDT 2005

DDD works well on C and C++ code, and is said to be able to work
with Perl code as well, but I honestly haven't used it for that:

    http://www.gnu.org/software/ddd/

Interestingly, the DDD page contains a link to "A list of Perl
debuggers" at

    http://www.perl.com/cs/user/query/q/6?id_topic=40

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Andreas

--
Andreas Kähäri

EMBL-EBI/ensembl
www.ensembl.org

1024D/C2E163CB F4C4 A41A 665B 448A 3FA9  6AEA 12E3 39DA C2E1 63CB