[Bioperl-l] Glyph question

Oliver Burren oliver.burren at cimr.cam.ac.uk
Thu May 5 08:35:03 EDT 2005

Hi Developers,

I'm trying to render some transcripts and I'm using objects in
Bio::SeqFeature::Gene as well as Bio::Graphics::Panel and Glyph.

I have added some subfeatures (Of type SeqFeature::Generic) to the exon
objects that exist within these transcripts. Unfortunately when I render
using the Bio::Graphics::Glyph::transcript glyph it treats these
seqfeatures as exons so I get an odd transcript out. Is there anyway
without creating a custom glyph to get Bio::Graphics::Glyph::transcript
to use only exon subFeatures when rendering ?

I'm using bioperl 1.4

Thanks very much

Olly Burren