[Bioperl-l] Entrez Gene ASN parsers

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gmx.net
Sun Mar 13 00:49:14 EST 2005

On Saturday, March 12, 2005, at 09:17  PM, Liu, Mingyi wrote:

> BTW, an unrelated question: Do you know why is it that my reply mails
> always started new threads in Bioperl-l mailing list archive, whereas
> others' (like yours) form a nice thread?

No idea. I have no idea by what kind of header mailman opens a new
thread or recognizes an existing. However, I notice the following
differences between your and my email headers that might pertain to
threads:

Only in your reply:

Only in my reply:

The latter is precisely the message ID of your email that I replied to:

	-hilmar

Hilmar Lapp                            email: lapp at gnf.org