[Bioperl-l] Proposal for bio-perl updates: ACE assembly file

Elia Stupka elia at tigem.it
Fri Mar 11 03:02:03 EST 2005

I was going to have a look at both the ACE issue as well as the more
general issues which I have found not ideal such as:
-resetting LocatableSeq coordinates (why not keep useful coords?)
-Having both features and LocatableSeqs, when LocatableSeqs give you
both the gapped sequence as well as the coordinates

Will write in about 24 hours (I hope) with a decent outcome (I hope)

Cheers,

Elia