[Bioperl-l] Fwd: Re: Bio::DB::BioDB

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gmx.net
Sun Jun 26 15:14:59 EDT 2005

Madhuri,

please do NOT send personal email to Heikki or any other developer with
questions or reports concerning any software module. Otherwise you risk
that your emails remain unanswered. There's many people on the mailing
list who can possibly help you out.

As for your report, I fixed the cause for this in bioperl-db. You need
to update from cvs, or download the tarball and re-install. The change
is in a single file, namely Bio/DB/Persistent/PersistentObject.pm. The
new version should have the revision line
$Id: PersistentObject.pm,v 1.5 2005/06/26 17:38:22 lapp Exp $
at the top of the file.

	-hilmar

Hilmar Lapp                            email: lapp at gnf.org