[Bioperl-l] Stop him before he codes again![almost-multiple-alignment tool?]

Joseph Bedell jbedell at oriongenomics.com
Mon Jul 25 10:04:26 EDT 2005

Hey George,

Have you looked at the display option of -m 1 in NCBI BLAST? That gives
a multiple sequence alignment-like output.

Joey

Joseph A Bedell, Ph.D.         office: 314-615-6979
Director, Bioinformatics         fax:    314-615-6975
Orion Genomics                   cell:   314-518-1343
4041 Forest Park Ave
St. Louis, MO 63108