[Bioperl-l] PPM for bioperl-1.5?

Nathan Haigh n.haigh at sheffield.ac.uk
Fri Jul 22 04:40:38 EDT 2005

No one transferred the ppm file over to the bioperl server, if someone is
able to do this, then please do but note the following:

The latest version of the ppd file should be named bioperl.ppd other
versions should be named something like bioperl-version_no.ppd.

Does anyone know which server the website is served from? Is it on the
pub.open-bio.org server, if so I could make the changes myself if I get the
permissions?

Nathan