[Bioperl-l] The Scriptome now has mailing lists

Amir Karger akarger at CGR.Harvard.edu
Thu Jul 21 15:58:19 EDT 2005

A few months ago, I introduced the Scriptome, a new cookbook/toolbox of Perl
one-liners that allows non-programmer biologists to manipulate their data.

I've just created some mailing lists, so I don't have to clutter this list
anymore. The scriptome-announce list will be  very low traffic (maybe 1
email per month), and scriptome-users will (hopefully) be busier. Subscribe
to either or both at http://bioinformatics.org/mail/?group_id=505

Most of you already know how to program, but I'm hoping you'll let some
non-geeks know about this resource - or maybe help build it. Now that we've
got 40 or 50 tools on the website (http://cgr.harvard.edu/cbg/scriptome) we
would love to get feedback from Real Biologists and the people who support
them.

Cheers,

- Amir Karger
Computational Biology Group