[Bioperl-l] Bio-perl and webpages?

Elena Grassi grassi.e at virgilio.it
Tue Jul 19 09:58:40 EDT 2005

Hi,

I've got a bunch of scripts (ok, it should be a complete program, but
that's not the point now...) written in perl (written with other people
not that much object-oriented) and now I need to make them work through
a website.
My first idea is to use a little bit of dirty php, my second one is to
translate perl in php (I have to admit that I'd prefer not to use this
idea...), the third one involves bioperl: if I decide to try to re-write
the scripts with bioperl is there any suitable and fast tool to put them
into an html based structure?

Sorry for the nearly OT question,
E.
--