[Bioperl-l] anyone have experience on developing parallel smith-waterman for sequence alignment?

halwani radzi halwaniradzi at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 15 00:47:13 EDT 2005

Hi everyone,
I have to do a research on parallelizing the matrix calculation using smith-waterman algorithm based on local aligment for sequence comparison. I have read some threads here discussing about this thing. I really appreciate if anyone that has exprience with this to share some information such as example codes, suitable framework and hardware even the papers/people/website to refer to. Thank you very much..