[Bioperl-l] Bioperl CVS release differences

Paulo Almeida palmeida at igc.gulbenkian.pt
Tue Jan 25 12:20:14 EST 2005

I don't know if it's possible with CVS, but you could do something like:

diff -rq ~/Test/bioperl-1.5.0-RC2/Bio /usr/share/perl5/Bio

(where those directories are the location of BioPerl 1.4 and 1.5) and
feed the output to a script that copies the files that are new, or
different, to a new directory.

-Paulo

--
Paulo Almeida