[Bioperl-l] accessing GenBank

Nathan Haigh nathanhaigh at ukonline.co.uk
Wed Jan 19 04:05:10 EST 2005

You should double check the versions you have installed on both systems, it may well be that one is out-of-date with respect to
connecting to genbank and the other is not. If you do indeed have a version of bioperl <1.4 installed on your windows machine,
follow my instructions to install 1.4 (1.5 should be available via PPM shortly after it's official release - some time soon!)

Nathan