[Bioperl-l] Re: Bio::Biblio

Martin Senger senger at ebi.ac.uk
Sun Jan 16 11:29:37 EST 2005

Hi again,

>    ...for some citations there may be some errors caused by the bug in the
> underlying conversion between html and xml. In other words, some returned
> XML may not be valid (because some characters there are not properly
> escaped). I will fix it (and let you know) as soon as I get response from
> our SRS team.

   This was fixed over ths weekend. Now you should not get back bad XML
entries.

   With regards,
   Martin

--
Martin Senger

EMBL Outstation - Hinxton                Senger at EBI.ac.uk
European Bioinformatics Institute        Phone: (+44) 1223 494636
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus             (Switchboard:     494444)
Hinxton                                  Fax  : (+44) 1223 494468
Cambridge CB10 1SD
United Kingdom                           http://industry.ebi.ac.uk/~senger