[Bioperl-l] score in seqfeature

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gnf.org
Sun Jan 2 19:28:52 EST 2005

Allen et al, what are the (GFF3-driven?) plans for storing the score
property introduced by SeqFeature::Generic?

The reason I'm asking is that it doesn't get (de-)serialized in
bioperl-db because it's neither defined on SeqFeatureI nor has it been
internal stored as a tag/value pair. I'd like to fix this issue, either
by pulling it into the annotation bundle in
SeqFeature::AnnotationAdapter, or by some other means that maybe is
friendlier or more useful to GFF3 minds.

	-hilmar
Hilmar Lapp                            email: lapp at gnf.org