[Bioperl-l] Parseing tRNA sequences out of genbank file

Adam Witney awitney at sghms.ac.uk
Tue Feb 1 11:26:21 EST 2005

Hi Jason,

I have just discovered the problem, it was in the header, my original header
looked like this:

LOCUS       unknown id           4290252 bp    dna     linear   UNK

And everything is treated as protein. But changing to this

LOCUS       unknown           4290252 bp    dna     linear   UNK

Fixes it....

So I guess you can't have any spaces in Locus names?

Cheers

Adam

believed to be clean.