[Bioperl-l] arabidopsis + load_seqdatabase.pl

Angshu Kar angshu96 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 14:10:46 EST 2005

Hi Sean,

What I need is precisely the latest arabidopsis files (peptide as well
as dna) that has loaded the database successfully *when used with the
load_seqdatabase.pl* script.
I've tried some other files but they doesn't load all the tables correctly (
e.g. cannot distinguish between accession #, name and identifier etc and
load same data in all the 3 columns).

Please let me know if you have any queries.

Thanks,
Angshu