[Bioperl-l] load sequence files into Mysql

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gmx.net
Mon Dec 12 13:09:17 EST 2005

Li, you might want to consider to subscribe to the Bulletin Board at
bioinformatics.org. The genbank database is at
ftp://ftp.ncbi.nih.gov/genbank. gbest*.seq.gz is the EST database.

It is not segregated by species, but it is easy to screen out by
species using the --seqfilter option of load_seqdatabase.pl.

	-hilmar

Hilmar Lapp                            email: lapp at gnf.org