[Bioperl-l] If you use RemoteBlast

Jason Stajich jason.stajich at duke.edu
Mon Aug 29 12:18:03 EDT 2005

So those of you who use the Tools::RemoteBlast module, please read
the following email.    We need some people to test out how much the
parser breaks with the "new" formatter. Tests seem to pass right now,
but I don't know if that is because the 'old' format is being
requested still.  Could someone please take a little time to see
what's going on and report back.

Thanks,
-jason

Begin forwarded message: