[Bioperl-l] Question about handling ontology files

iluminati at earthlink.net iluminati at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 8 22:01:27 EDT 2005

Here's my situation.  I have a bunch of ontologies downloaded from a
batch run on SOURCE.  What I want to be able to do is parse these files
so I can count the different numbers of instances of terms within all 3
sets of ontological descriptions (biological process, cellular component
and molecular function).  Is there something in Perl or another program
that could help me out with this situation?  Any information that you
have would be useful to me.  Thanks

Todd Graham