[Bioperl-l] bl2seq

James Wasmuth james.wasmuth at ed.ac.uk
Fri Aug 5 06:10:48 EDT 2005

Hi Usha,

what happens if you type 'bl2seq' on the command line?

Usha Rani Reddi wrote:

>Hi,
>I tried to run local bl2seq by installing Bioperl on Linux machine.
>When I tried to align 2 sequences using bl2seq I got an error message
>that says "could not find path to bl2seq". After getting the error
>message  I did set the environmental variables(path) and tried again I
>got the same error message. Please help me with this.
>Thanks
>Usha

"You have made your way from worm to man,
    and much in you is still worm."
	Friedrich Nietzsche, Thus Spoke Zarathustra

Blaxter Nematode Genomics Group   |
Institute of Evolutionary Biology |
Ashworth Laboratories, KB         | tel: +44 131 650 7403
University of Edinburgh           | web: www.nematodes.org/~james
Edinburgh                         |
EH9 3JT                           |
UK                                |