[Bioperl-l] BLAST results format

Nathan Haigh n.haigh at sheffield.ac.uk
Fri Apr 29 04:29:02 EDT 2005

Is it possible to use Bio::Tools::Run::RemoteBlast to simply run the BLAST
and retrieve the results in the text/html format as output from the NCBI
servers? I'd like to present the users of my program with the same format
that they would see when doing the search themselves from a web browser.

Also does anyone know of any Perl modules that are able to parse and display
html code - what I mean is something maybe like a light weight web browser?
Or something that can interpret the html code to format the text rather than
the ability to actually browser the web and fetch new pages using
hyperlinks.

Cheers

Nathan