[Bioperl-l] Re: newbie needs help with read/write Genbank

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gmx.net
Tue Apr 5 14:59:03 EDT 2005

Since you are not posting an exception I'm assuming there is none;
instead you observe that bioperl does not 100% round-trip.

This is a known problem that hasn't received priority high enough so
that somebody would volunteer to address it. What we've focused on in
this context is to make sure that Bioperl can read files that it writes
without barfing, not that the result will match the origin 100%. You
are welcome to address this if it is important to you.

	-hilmar

Hilmar Lapp                            email: lapp at gnf.org