[Bioperl-l] Help with taxonomy db

Jason Stajich jason.stajich at duke.edu
Fri Apr 1 12:50:44 EST 2005

The source => 'flatfile' is right you can either use 'flatfile' or
'entrez' as the source.

I think there may have been bugs in one of the released versions of the
module where it doesn't properly re-open the index.  I know I fixed
something in this after the 1.4 release but I don't remember what was
the exact problem.

I'd see if bioperl 1.5.0 code still gives the problem.

-jason
--
Jason Stajich
jason.stajich at duke.edu