[Bioperl-l] Error with PAML: Can't unlink file ...

jesus sanchez ruiz jesus.sanchez01 at campus.upf.es
Thu Sep 30 12:20:03 EDT 2004

Hi! I'm trying to walk my first steps with PAML using it with the Bioperl modules; I've seen some example scripts, but I always get an error like this when I run mine:

Can't unlink file C:\DOCUME~1\U6179\CONFIG~1\Temp\dMekwOzc9l/mlc: Permission denied at c:/Aplic/ActivePerl/site/lib/Bio/Root/IO.pm line 809
Can't remove directory C:\DOCUME~1\U6179\CONFIG~1\Temp\dMekwOzc9l: Directory not empty at c:/Aplic/ActivePerl/site/lib/Bio/Root/IO.pm line 809

I've been looking the IO.pm and well, probably because I'm not a Perl expert, I don't know what to do with it.

Another question: in the HOWTO example it's used Bio::Align::Utilities qw(aa_to_dna_aln); it seems quite simple to use, but I always get this error:
####
cannot find *sequence ID* at proves PAML.pl line 41
####

Can somebody help me? Thank you!