[Bioperl-l] Bioperl OBO format parser

Scott Cain cain at cshl.edu
Sat Sep 25 08:53:16 EDT 2004

Hi Chris,

I found out yesterday that the version of SO that I am using in chado is
actually several months old, because the dagedit formatted file is no
longer maintained.  So I am in search of an OBO parser for bioperl.

I was just googling around to make sure that my perception that there
isn't a OBO format parser in bioperl was correct, and I found an email
where you indicated that you have an OBO parser as part of go-dev.  I
was wondering if I could beseech you to add a OBO parser to
Bio::OntologyIO?

Thanks much,
Scott