[Bioperl-l] Deprecating

Stefan Kirov skirov at utk.edu
Fri Oct 15 18:32:44 EDT 2004

I wonder if anyone uses *Bio::AlignIO::meme*. Last time (year ago) it
did not work for me and I have not seen anyone committing changes....
Stefan

Brian Osborne wrote:

>Bioperl-l,
>
>Any objections to my adding Bio::Tools::RestrictionEnzyme to the DEPRECATED
>file? It was replaced by Bio::Restriction a while ago.
>
>Along the same lines, is there anything else that should be deprecated?
>Bio::Tools::GFF?
>
>Brian O.

Stefan Kirov, Ph.D.
University of Tennessee/Oak Ridge National Laboratory
5700 bldg, PO BOX 2008 MS6164
Oak Ridge TN 37831-6164
USA
tel +865 576 5120
fax +865-576-5332
e-mail: skirov at utk.edu
sao at ornl.gov

"And the wars go on with brainwashed pride
For the love of God and our human rights
And all these things are swept aside"