[Bioperl-l] make test!!

James Thompson tex at biosysadmin.com
Fri Oct 15 00:06:17 EDT 2004

Aaron,

I've just finished making test with BIOPERLDEBUG=1 on my
Solaris 8 / Perl 5.8.5 machine, here are the (filtered) results:

All tests successful, 2 subtests skipped.
Files=192, Tests=8772, 611 wallclock secs (431.95 cusr + 26.58 csys = 458.53 CPU)

I'll try testing this on a Linux machine when I get back on Monday. Can you
give me a target date for the 1.5 release so that I can plan out my next
couple of weeks?

Cheers,

James Thompson
RIT Bioinformatics