[Bioperl-l] Re: Bioperl

Barry Moore barry.moore at genetics.utah.edu
Mon Nov 29 12:04:05 EST 2004

Reddy,

I'm running your e-mail back through the bioperl list.  It's a good idea
to keep these discussions on the list so that others can contribute to
and benefit from the answers as well.  I'm also afraid that I can't help
you much because I'm not sure what code I sent you or what your original
question was.  I looked back through my sent mail box, and it doesn't
look like I've ever sent you e-mail before.  Could you help jog my
memory and provide a bit more background on your question, some code, etc.

Barry

--
Barry Moore
Dept. of Human Genetics