[Bioperl-l] getting proteins matching GO

Stefan A Kirov skirov at utk.edu
Sat Nov 6 11:03:59 EST 2004

Sean,
Please correct me if I am wrong, but GOA is still very limited project,
just the human data is in it (at least this was the case the last time I
saw it last month). And except or the manual annotation there is little
you can do with GOA that you can't through EnsMART. Maybe I am missing
something...
Stefan