[Bioperl-l] Question - Bio::Index::NCBI ??

William S. Morgart wsm10826 at mh.us.sbphrd.com
Wed May 26 12:02:44 EDT 2004

A long time ago I did a Bio::Index::Washu version for which I was
unable to get permission from "The Powers That Be" but they have now
been changed so the political climate is (hopefully) better. The NCBI
version should be very similar so I'll take a look at it and will
hopefully get permission this time around to release both ...

Bill

Jason> A long time ago someone volunteered to port some code that has
Jason> been written in perl for this - but it has never been realized
Jason> AFAIK.