[Bioperl-l] aminoacid properties of a sequence

luisa pugliese luisa.pugliese at safan-bioinformatics.it
Wed May 26 04:46:12 EDT 2004

Hi bioperlers,
    I am looking for a method to link somehow the residue number present in the pdb file to the aminoacids of its sequence, so that when I put the sequence into an alignment and I slice the alignment, I can retrieve which are the residue numbers of the aminoacid present in the sliced alignment. Does anybody knows if there is a clean method to do this instead of writing some perl code?
Thank you to all
Luisa
Luisa Pugliese, Ph.D.
luisa.pugliese at safan-bioinformatics.it
S.A.F.AN. BIOINFORMATICS
Corso Tazzoli 215/13 -10137 Torino - ITALY
tel +39 011 3026230
cell. +39 333 6130644