[Bioperl-l] How to format an alignment to occur over several lines instead of one line

Jason Stajich jason at cgt.duhs.duke.edu
Tue May 25 20:41:33 EDT 2004

Parsing with Bio::SearchIO and converting the HSPs to Bio::SimpleAlign
objects with the $hsp->get_aln method and then writing it Bio::AlignIO is
one option.  See the SearchIO HOWTO.

Or if you want to look at them, what about just in the original BLAST
report format?  Bio::SearchIO::Writer::TextResultWriter or
HTMLResultWriter will also do this for you.

-jason