[Bioperl-l] AlignIO po format broken?

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gmx.net
Sun May 23 22:40:34 EDT 2004

Not nice. There's got to be something in the po format writer though.
If I change the format to say pfam, the test succeeds just fine. I was
just wondering whether it's worth digging into. Is anyone aware of some
special stuff taking place in the po format writer that's not in any
other writer?

	-hilmar

Hilmar Lapp                            email: lapp at gnf.org