[Bioperl-l] New minor version ?

Aaron J. Mackey amackey at pcbi.upenn.edu
Fri May 7 09:53:58 EDT 2004

Hmm, I guess it's time to start thinking about that.  I thought that
one idea was to have a 1.4.1 maintenance release before BOSC, and a
1.6.0 by September (i.e. quickly following on the heels of 1.4.1)

I'll start looking over the bug tracker and CVS logs for the 1.4
maintenance branch soon ... but August is still just *so* far away ;)

-Aaron