[Bioperl-l] Re: Quick bio::graphics question

Lincoln Stein lstein at cshl.edu
Sat May 1 15:49:52 EDT 2004

Hi Tim,

Sorry it took so long for me to respond, but I've been traveling and reading
my e-mail intermittently.  If you create a feature that starts and stops in
chromosomal coordinates, rather than going from 1 to $length, then the ruler
will show the appropriate coordinates.  Simple, eh?

I hope this fixes your problem.

Lincoln

--
Lincoln Stein