[Bioperl-l] Have problem to install bioperl, need help

Jason Stajich jason at cgt.duhs.duke.edu
Fri Jun 11 15:18:44 EDT 2004

Just force it.  The tests are more for the developers' benefit than for
those installing Bioperl.

I believe most of these failed tests are fixed in CVS.  The Variation_IO
has to do with how the older XML::Writer worked as compared to the current
version.  DB.t test was due to a bug in the released module.  Don't
remember what the TreeIO problem was.

-jason