[Bioperl-l] pir.pm => bug

Laure.Durufle at serono.com Laure.Durufle at serono.com
Mon Jul 12 12:55:45 EDT 2004

Hi,

I noticed something about embl.pm : when we use the method $seq->species :
this returns only the last species. But in embl, one entry can have two
organisms : I write a method get_species in RichSeq .
I send you the corrected package with the new package embl :

S - This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual
named. If you are not the named addressee, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy
this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this
e-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be
intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain malware. The
presence of this disclaimer is not a proof that it was originated at Serono International S.A.
or one of its affiliates. Serono International S.A and its affiliates therefore do not accept
liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this message, which arise as a result
of e-mail transmission. If verification is required, please request a hard-copy version.
Serono International SA, 15bis Chemin Des Mines, Geneva, Switzerland, www.serono.com.