[Bioperl-l] Question about script bp_pairwise_kaks.pl

Jack Chen chenn at cshl.edu
Tue Jul 6 01:35:42 EDT 2004

Hi,

When I run the script for the following pair of sequences, the program
dumped the following message:

------------- EXCEPTION Bio::Root::NotImplemented -------------
MSG: Unknown format of PAML output
STACK Bio::Tools::Phylo::PAML::_parse_summary
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0/Bio/Tools/Phylo/PAML.pm:359
STACK Bio::Tools::Phylo::PAML::next_result
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0/Bio/Tools/Phylo/PAML.pm:224
STACK toplevel /usr/bin/bp_pairwise_kaks.pl:177

I know that these sequence don't contain internal stop codons. could
someone explain what does this mean? I used codeml.

Thanks

Jack

>F02.5_2
agtggttaccttctactgggctatcatgcaaaaccaactttattccaaaccaacacaattgttccaatgaatgg
>CBG29_2
agtggttatttacttctggggtaccattccaaacccacactattccaaactaacactattgtacccatgactgg