[Bioperl-l] Document Migration & e-Books Development Services

Dhiraj Aggarwal info at e-bookservices.com
Wed Jan 21 02:11:01 EST 2004

Hi,

We came across your contact information while browsing through the web for
book / journal / technical / medical
publishers.

We are an organization based in New Delhi, India specializing in preparing
digital content for electronic publishing and the
web (http://www.e-BookServices.com). We convert information from paper and
all document formats (including cross-
platform), creating PDFs, SGML, HTML, XML, Microsoft Reader and most other
structured formats, for electronic
publishing, technical documentation, e-Commerce and online information
services. We also undertake typesetting of
documents eg. if you have a Microsoft Word document and want to make it
`look good’ and/or want to convert it to PDF,
we can do the job cost-effectively.

We guarantee the highest quality and accuracy available anywhere, best
value-for-dollar throughout the industry and on-
time delivery.

Our quality is 99.995%. We have three levels of quality assurance which
enables us to make this claim. Delivery format can
be tailored to your requirements.

For your first project you do not need to pay a deposit. You can make the
entire payment after receiving satisfactory
delivery of service.

In case you have any requirements for our services currently or in the near
future, please do get in touch with us.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Sincerely,

Dhiraj Aggarwal
CEO
Mobile : +91 98100 50809