[Bioperl-l] bad entries in interpro again

Mikko Arvas Mikko.Arvas at vtt.fi
Wed Dec 1 11:16:46 EST 2004

Hi,

we've been discussing the problems of interpro parsing. I have a friend who
is going to interpro consortium meeting next week and I could send some
regards through him. After reading your e-mails, I am (being quite a
newbie) a little bit confused of what kind of regards would you like to
send if any?

Is the &apos the source of the problem? Is it really a problem in BioPerl
or in expat? Is somebody trying to solve the problem for Bioperl now
and is there any sensible thing that the interpro team could do to help?

Cheers,
mikko

Mikko Arvas
VTT Biotechnology