[Bioperl-l] AnnotationCollectionI and SeqFeatureI changes

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gmx.net
Wed Dec 1 01:11:04 EST 2004

On Monday, November 29, 2004, at 02:24  PM, Allen Day wrote:

> primary_tag() and source_tag() being separate from the AC was an
> oversight
> on my part.  the intention was to move all of the feature's tag
> attributes
> into the collection.

Honestly, I tend to second Chris' earlier suggestion that this be
written up in some way. 'This' meaning, what is the targeted behavior
that you want to become binding for all SeqFeatureI implementations
that may call themselves compliant. I doubt that a) nobody is confused,
and that b) everybody is on the same page ...

	-hilmar
Hilmar Lapp                            email: lapp at gnf.org