[Bioperl-l] Variation

Heikki Lehvaslaiho heikki at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Apr 28 05:28:01 EDT 2004

Stefan,

Hmm. No-one at the moment, but I've got the feeling that once the API is
stable enough, I will be heavily involved in bioperlization of it. Mostly
because I have not kept my mouth shut but also because I think it is
important.

The situation right now is that there is a java query interface to Mart and a
port of the functionality is under way to perl but is far from being
finished. Most importantly, it gives pretty generic query interface only
which does not link well to bioperl.

If you have anything specific in mind, by all means ask, but I can not
quarantine I know the answer.

	-Heikki