[Bioperl-l] population genetics

Paulo Almeida paulo.david at netvisao.pt
Tue Apr 27 10:39:56 EDT 2004

    I don't know about LD (linkage disequilibrium?) and EM models on
bioperl, but there are probably implementations for various applications
of it on R statistics software (I know there is for QTL analysis). I
recently came across this module to control the R interpreter from Perl:

     http://search.cpan.org/~gmpassos/Statistics-R-0.02/lib/Statistics/R.pm

    Seeing that R is also Open Source, it might be interesting to use it
with BioPerl.

    -Paulo Almeida