[Bioperl-l] failures on the stable branch

Rob Edwards redwards at utmem.edu
Wed Apr 21 09:56:38 EDT 2004

There is a thread about RestrictionIO test 14 failing back in January.

http://bioperl.org/pipermail/bioperl-l/2004-January/014487.html

I couldn't repeat the error, and no one could identify why that test
failed, so it wasn't chased down. If you or anyone else has any clues
let me know. There is also not a bugzilla report for it.

Rob