[Bioperl-l] Most used parts of Bioperl

Jason Stajich jason at cgt.duhs.duke.edu
Wed Apr 21 08:34:01 EDT 2004

Bio::Root::Root and Bio::Root::IO are of course used very heavily, but not
directly by users.

I would say Bio::SearchIO, Bio::SeqIO, Bio::AlignIO are all used very
heavily.

I guess CVS + bugs might help you correlate how worked on a module is- but
not clear what you want to do with the information.

-jason