[Bioperl-l] bioperl-db & biosql documentation

Brian Osborne brian_osborne at cognia.com
Fri Apr 16 11:36:37 EDT 2004

Dave,

Very good suggestions, thank you. In fact my basic response to all this
documentation was the same as yours. I will try to do what I can to simplify
this collection of files but it may be that a single HOWTO is also part of
the solution. Unfortunately I'm not the best person to do this because I'm
not a regular user of these packages but I could do a decent first pass by
trans-splicing existing files, then an expert/user would have to step in.
Like you! ;-)

Brian O.