[NORDNS] [65.246.187.176] [Bioperl-l] script installation

Brian Osborne brian_osborne at cognia.com
Mon Sep 29 14:02:41 EDT 2003

Malcolm,

No, you're not missing anything. Version 1.2.3 is based on version 1.2,
naturally, which didn't have script installation. Script installation won't
formally appear until 1.3 but there's documentation out there that talks
about script installation.

This is my fault. I had assumed, wrongly, that script installation would
appear earlier than it has so I jumped the gun and wrote documentation that
talked about it. If you would like script installation then install the
latest version in CVS (bioperl-live, for example).

I'll revise the documentation.

Brian O.