[Bioperl-l] Bio::Tools::GFF GFF3 parsing

Jason Stajich jason at cgt.duhs.duke.edu
Fri Sep 26 12:29:32 EDT 2003

heh - not yet.  I need to see whether we can use any of the existing cigar
parsing capabilities in Bioperl - either way I'd like to make this part
a Factory outside of Tools::GFF.  Pass in a cigar string get out
the appropriate feature representation (SimilarityPair or Search::HSP) or
pass in a SimilarityPair and get out the appropriate cigar string.

-jason

--
Jason Stajich
Duke University