[Bioperl-l] source codes required

=?gb2312?B??= lichunjiang at sibs.ac.cn
Wed Sep 10 02:04:07 EDT 2003

Hello:
     I\'m a freshmen using this mailinglist as well as bioperl.I\'m now in need of a programme to parsing .gbk file into a relatively small database with information intersted not lost.Another progrmme I need is to Blast the whole human genome with inputtedquery sequences--I\'ve written a programme which work well with small datasize fly genome while fail to work with the much larger human genome on my PC.  you\'re appratiated very much for sending me the source codes for this two programmes.
Holly